Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The problem was with me not the world before, and the problems with it were all a figment of my imagination, the world is changing for the better now, and there’s still something wrong with me not them. Icy callous demon piece of shit fire all the stupid people fuck this guy who drinks too much the stupid christians the stupid church my best family and everyone’s a loser cause I showed them I wasn’t I got the job I hate you need to take the promotion you don’t want the job for that makes you not a loser we’ll have more money and  the house will make up for the fact that we aren’t in love. Get money! I pity him but golf has saved him. I don’t like sports but nobody likes me at work and now I’m popular. I don’t need your nickel philosophy, they accept me now because I’m management they have to. Torture him I don’t know how to talk to these types of people, and I refuse to hire them. I’m so icy, and now you’re icy too, the world can can love me while they hate you. Get out of my head... I’m not in yours. You look like a freak, I’m good with these things, I’m the establishment. Nobody likes me but I have a job unlike all these losers not working or doing anything. Get a job then I’m obsolete. Like father like son nooooooo... I don’t know what you’re talking about I’m watching these sports I have loved since they got me friends and none of us think there’s anything wrong with anything, I mean we made it the problem is in their heads. Must remember the good things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment